Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Edited! Author's Note: Clarification

Hey, Readers! Just a quick note: A few of you have been guessing who some people are in the story...a lot of people are clearly people in my life (Ross is obviously Elie, Joe is Hillel, Jax is Hinda...) but lots of people, while rooted in real people, are fictional or an amalgam of people (What movie is that from?!). For example, David may seem familiar, but he is really two people. Also, Daniel is not really a douchebag. It's FICTIONAL. It's DRAMA! Because this whole story, while eerily similar to events in my life, is actually NOT REAL. Just clarifying. Thanks for reading!

XOXO

Addendum: Yes, Ed, you're right. Occasionally I do reveal the real "inspiration" behind the character.

6 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

except for that part where u called me and i was smashed. that was 100% authentic

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

ed, i think it was you called her...

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

You gave away Jax's identity? GASP!

XOXO

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Sameach18 said...

Good thing you never gave away my real identity....oh wait...that's b/c I have no part in this story....except that in real life, I am the one giving all the fabulous advice! =0P thpthpthpth

And also, "Daniel" really is a douchebag. Don't deny it. That whole thing yesterday....that was waaaay worse than my scruffy situation - whose identity you better never ever reveal - or I really will kill you.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

k so what happens next?? the suspense is killin me!

 
At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe im someone!yay! awesome! and of course, i had to reread the whole thing from the begining when i found out hehe. btw the part abt sleeping her clothes and wantinga hamburger, soooo true! i love you!
loe and faith
you know who hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home