Monday, May 22, 2006

After a fun weekend of chilling and not doing laundry or cleaning, I dragged myself to work Monday morning. So not in the mood. I had not been to the gym in almost two weeks, I hadn't had any caffeine yet, and I had been up late reliving my childhood watching Sixteen Candles. Ross was busy in his office when I came in, so I sat at my desk and reviewed my schedule. Should be a light day, thankfully, because I had to shlep out to the Bronx to attend a fundraiser of a client--I was not in charge of the event but it was for the Huffington Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, and my good friends Steve and Hope were on the board and were going to be there, so I had agreed to represent Moxie at the bash. I was SO not in the mood. I really would not have gone, but I LOVED Steven and Hope.

What was I doing today? I needed to do a lot of data entry. I needed caffeine. I had some flat diet coke in my cabinet, I started with that. It was not good. I glanced at the clock. 11 am. I still had HOURS to go.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

but somehow, she makes it through im sure...

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

kj should get a coffee machine. my parents just got me one. we can share!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home