Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ross was away, which meant I was actually leaving by 6 every day. I wanted to have some fun. I sent an email around to the girls:

Hey Ladies,
Let's break out the margaritas and go see a chick flick tonight! Who's in?

The responses:

Tracey: I'm leaving in two days for vaca, sorry babe!

Eliana: Tonight? I'm hanging out with Zack tonight. (writers note: Her new BF)

Jax: Hey Babe, I'm out of town, remember? Maybe next week?


I emailed Brian and Sara to see if they'd be around.

Hey, sorry, we can't make it tonight.

I asked Lainie what she was doing. She already had dinner plans.

I was so desperate that I even asked Joe what he was doing. He had a date.

I contemplated going to the gym. Renting a movie. Going to a movie alone. Watching Pepper Dennis. Then I remembered it got cancelled.

I have no life. No wonder I am a workaholic.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hopefully Brian and Sara will live around you soon, and then we'll all be able to go out on a moment's notice :)

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I turned you down for other dinner plans? I'm so sorry. What did I have? I have a feeling I know what it was and believe me I'd have rather hung out with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home