Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Drunken, Hazy Memories

So you're probably wondering what that was about...if only I could remember, I would tell you.

It started off like this--Eliana and I decided to throw a party with our favorite neighbors, "The Frat Boys." And me being a little Martha Stewart wannabe,I went a little crazy with the cooking and preparation. I think we started drinking around three. It gets kind of fuzzy after that, but I vaguely remember tequila shots, some wine, a few margaritas, some punch, some champagne, more margaritas, more tequila, some vodka, swigging tequila from the bottle, swigging vodka from the bottle, drinking punch out of the ladle from the punchbowl, finishing the tequila from the bottle, dancing on the window seat while belting out "Can't Fight the Moonlight..." apparently there were more, many more antics and stories of what I did, but I think Eliana and Trace are trying to spare me the embarrassment of actually knowing. I passed out in my room and when I woke up everyone was gone and Eliana had cleaned my whole apartment. I love that girl.

I was scrolling through the pictures from the party, nursing Day 2 of my hangover (yes, they last that long!), at my desk when the phone rang...

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

ohhhhhhhh, purim! gotta love it!

ohhhhh phone ringage! thats huge!!

thats me? maybe....? ;-)

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

ok we need an update NOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home