Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Continued

I stared at my friends in horror. "Are you kidding?"
They shrugged. "Hey, where's Eliana?" Tracey asked. "Didn't she stay over last night?"
"I don't remember," I said, shooting her a dirty look as I climbed out of bed. I stumbled into the bathroom and shrieked as my foot came in contact with...Eliana.
"Ssshhh."Eliana opened one eye. "I'm sleeping."
"Babe, it's morning."I said patiently.
Tracey and Jax came up behind me, laughing. "Man, Lana, what happened?"
"The bed was just so far." Eliana reached up. "Help."
I gently pulled her to her feet and sent everyone out of the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and shrieked again. My long, dark hair was knotted into a ball on one side of my face, the green, glittery eyeshadow I had painstakingly applied the night before had run into eyeliner and mascara, making me look like I had 2 black eyes.
"What's wrong?" Tracey called.
"Nothing!" I quickly locked the door. I performed my bathroom activities and turned the shower on as hot as I could stand it, then gingerly stepped in. "Ah." The water felt amazing. I leaned against the wall as steam billowed around me. The previous night slowly came back to me. The room had looked great, the food set out...people had started arriving. When had I called David? David, by the way, is NOT my ex, nor is he the object of my affection. David and I used to be friends. Just really good friends. And then-
"Babe, hurry up in there!" Jax pounded on the door. "Bladder!"
I sighed and reached for the remote of my bathroom stereo and turned on Natasha Bedingfield. I heard Jax move away from the door. "She's cranky." She muttered.
Damn right I was cranky! I could barely remember what had happened the night before, and I hadn't had that much to drink! I made the water hotter. Leo had come with his new girlfriend, Chavi and her roomates, Emily and John...
"JAX!" I yelled.
"What?"
"Did we do Coyote Ugly with Emily and Monica?"
Jax didn't answer. I turned off the water, wrapped myself in a towel, and stormed out of the bathroom.
"Can't fight the moonlight..."Tracey sang, and they all exploded into giggles. I climbed back into bed and pulled the covers over my head.
"No one talk to me for the next 20 minutes." I ordered. "Or the pictures I have will go up on the internet."

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still LOLing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home